Friends Gaming Together
Please Register or Log In and Welcome to
Friends Gaming Together
Friends Gaming Together
Please Register or Log In and Welcome to
Friends Gaming Together
Friends Gaming Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends Gaming Together

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Now Recruiting
Latest topics
» Baseball Mougul 2012 + KBO 2012 Path
GET BETTER FPS IN MULTIPLAYER I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:44 am by Guest

» Geek Tech Toolbox
GET BETTER FPS IN MULTIPLAYER I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 6:26 pm by Guest

» Lolitas Castle
GET BETTER FPS IN MULTIPLAYER I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:34 am by Guest

» Www.bollywood Diya Mirza Sex Nude Co,
GET BETTER FPS IN MULTIPLAYER I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:27 am by Guest

» Bhavana-boobs-suck-3gp-video
GET BETTER FPS IN MULTIPLAYER I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:42 am by Guest

» Video Abg Cantik Pamer Meki
GET BETTER FPS IN MULTIPLAYER I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:25 am by Guest

» Renata Vasconcellos Edmont Original Fakes Brasil.jpg
GET BETTER FPS IN MULTIPLAYER I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:00 am by Guest

» Renata Vasconcellos Edmont Original Fakes Brasil.jpg
GET BETTER FPS IN MULTIPLAYER I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 11:59 pm by Guest

» Katrina Xvideo
GET BETTER FPS IN MULTIPLAYER I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 4:26 pm by Guest

Team Speak
YouTube

GET BETTER FPS IN MULTIPLAYER

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GET BETTER FPS IN MULTIPLAYER Empty
PostSubject: GET BETTER FPS IN MULTIPLAYER   GET BETTER FPS IN MULTIPLAYER I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:35 pm

This was created to help players get better FPS in multiplayer game play.

Credits to: Xartion
The origional post can be found here: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1585466

-----------------------------------
DOWNLOAD CONFIG EDITER HERE: http://www.syncore.org/bo_fps_cfg.zip

syncore Call of Duty: Black OPS FPS Config
Last revised December 30, 2010, 3:45 PM EST
Official Download Link: http://www.syncore.org/bo_fps_cfg.zip
Need help? Message smf|syncore in #smf on irc.gamesurge.net (link)

Drivers: Be sure you have the latest drivers for your video card. If you are running an ATI card, the latest drivers can be found here. If you're running an nVidia card, the latest drivers can be found here.

NOTE

Some of these config settings have increased fps by up to 70 fps on some machines. However, these configs WILL NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE. Each system is different. Some people get great performance from these .cfgs, others will have better performance with their old config. Try out different versions to see if you get a performance boost.

PURPOSE

The purpose of this config is to increase your fps and make the game somewhat
more (perhaps A LOT more) playable than it is in its default state or what can be achieved through the in-game menu. This is an FPS config, it is not designed to run the graphics at the very highest settings. Rather, it is designed to get the most FPS out of low-end hardware OR (in the case of the included 'balanced cfgs') get good performance and balanced graphics with newer hardware. If you wanted super high 16xAA 1920x1080 settings then you probably wouldn't be here looking at this.

HOW TO USE

Extract one of the config_mp.cfg files from one of the
folders in the .zip file to: \Steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops\players
overwriting your old config_mp.cfg (but be sure to save your old cfg to another location in case you wish to return to your old settings or want to use your old cfg in the future.)

WHEN LAUNCHING BO AFTER INSTALLING THE CFG, YOU WILL GET A MESSAGE BOX THAT SAYS YOUR SYSTEM CONFIG HAS CHANGED AND ASKS WHETHER YOU WANT TO RECONFIGURE YOUR SETTINGS, CLICK 'NO' TO THAT MESSAGE BOX. IN GAME, BE SURE TO CHANGE YOUR CONTROLS BACK TO HOW YOU HAD THEM. THIS CFG USES DIFFERENT CONTROLS THAN WHAT YOU'RE PROBABLY USING. IF YOU TRULY WANT DECENT PERFORMANCE, REGARDLESS OF YOUR PC'S SPECS, LEAVE SHADOWS OFF. ALSO, IT'S PROBABLY A GOOD IDEA TO MAKE THE .CFG READ-ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE IT SETUP LIKE YOU WANT IT.

WHICH .CFG SHOULD I USE?

See the included "what are the differences.txt" text file.

UPDATES

Update (12/30/10): Made a number of changes to the configs. New potentially helpful graphics tweaks added. Compact scoreboard. Server browser is set to all gametypes by default instead of TDM. Damage indicator is now more apparent. Text hints reset to default.

Update (12/15/10): Updated the configs to enable "Shader Warming" by default (which can now be found in the options after Treyarch's new 12/15 patch.) This essentially involves setting r_shaderwarming to "1". I just found out that many people were unaware of this new change to the game. Time will only tell of its effectiveness at addressing GPU hitching.

Update (12/01/10): Updated the r_autopriority command as mentioned here. That was the only change that was made, otherwise configs are the same as the 11/17/10 version.

Update (11/17/10): Also added an additional "experimental" 1024x768 config with very decent ("okay?") graphics and 2x AA. I know you're thinking WTF, AA in a fps cfg?? But I've seen some evidence that suggests on some systems this actually increases performance. Weird and unexpected, I know, but what the hell, try that one if you want to. This is the config I use on my own system, but at 1920x1080 instead of 1024x768.

I've received a suggestion from vicariouscheese to also include cfgs for ultra high graphics settings. For the most part, these high graphics settings can already be achieved through the menu. But other than that, seeing how people can barely run the game as-is, I will let someone else handle the high graphics stuff.

DOWNLOAD CONFIG EDITER HERE: http://www.syncore.org/bo_fps_cfg.zip

Hope this helps everyone
Back to top Go down
xPloop
xPloop

GET BETTER FPS IN MULTIPLAYER Empty
PostSubject: Re: GET BETTER FPS IN MULTIPLAYER   GET BETTER FPS IN MULTIPLAYER I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 11:39 pm

To be honest the best way for FPS its working with the console. i will put later some commands help alot (:
Back to top Go down

GET BETTER FPS IN MULTIPLAYER
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Friends Gaming Together :: Games :: Black Ops-
Jump to: